Liberty Mutual Group -
Launch Your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Liberty Mutual Insurance is looking for an enthusiastic person with a background in Insurance Assistant work.
In this Insurance Assistant role you will:
* Prepare insurance forms/documents (identification cards, certificates, endorsements, schedules, etc.)
* Process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business
* Perform other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, processing mail, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying, and insurance check processing
Dependability, attention to details, and ability to follow/interpret procedures
Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues
High school diploma (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative experience
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discount fitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Salary (Pay Basis)
Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
San Diego, CA
San Diego, California