Actuaries perform exciting data analysis work that directly impacts the futures of our customers and our enterprise, making this a great entry point to launch your career. As an intern or entry-level employee, you’ll collaborate with teams from diverse backgrounds to solve some of our Liberty Mutual’s toughest challenges, and you’ll grow skills that will fuel your tomorrow, today.
Searching for an internship that provides hands-on actuarial experience, analytical skill development, and mentorship? As a Liberty Mutual intern, you’ll explore many facets of the insurance industry, from personal to commercial lines, while solving real-world business problems and making new connections that can last a lifetime.
- Challenging assignments with measurable impact
- Introductions to modern actuarial concepts
- Exposure and connections to the Actuarial community
Become an essential source of data analysis and decision-making when you take part in the Actuarial Development Program. Grasp key business drivers and hone your technical and leadership skills through three 18-month assignments. We also support your preparation with becoming a credentialed actuary in the Casualty Actuarial Society.
- Exposure to several functions across Liberty Mutual, including modeling, pricing, reserving and analytics for both commercial or personal lines
- Preparation for actuarial exams
- Development of key technical and business skills that broadens your knowledge of the insurance industry
- Actuarial foundation rooted in mentorship