Our team conducts deep analyses and identifies exposures to provide peace of mind to our customers.
Gain direct exposure to the many industries that Liberty Mutual serves. You’ll work alongside experienced consultants at on-site visits and learn how to best protect our customers from unnecessary risk. This experience is broad and deep—and it’s waiting for you.
- Collaborate with expert consultants on a variety of targeted projects
- Apply fundamental risk-control concepts and principles to customer risk assessments and risk reduction service initiatives
- Participate in onsite customer visits
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of industries in a short amount of time
Combine online, classroom, and hands-on training under the guidance of experienced consultants and formal mentors. It prepares you for an exciting career within Risk Control while offering you exposure to industries such as construction, manufacturing, public entities, health care services, and more.
- Conduct research, collect and evaluate data, and make recommendations to our customers and underwriters
- Expand your knowledge in occupational safety, commercial property, business consulting, and the basics of risk management
- Evaluate exposures and control opportunities across a variety of work environments, production processes, and facilities
- Develop strong operational and commercial insurance knowledge